Justina Lasley has taught countless people how to utilize their dreams in order to bring more happiness, joy, and fulfillment into their lives. Whether you have just begun to explore your dreams, or you are a seasoned dreamer, this reader-friendly book, Wake Up to Your Dreams, will teach you something new, something that may change your life.
– Stanley Krippner, PhD, author, professor at Saybrook University, Fellow of the American Psychological Association
Justina’s knowledge of psychology, symbolism, and archetypes has guided me to understand myself in new ways and to make new decisions that have resulted in major positive changes in my life.
– Steve Purdom, MD, retired Executive VP and Board Member of Aflac
Wake Up to Your Dreams is one of those rare books with the potential to transform lives. Lasley’s exercises and insights about emotions and beliefs are especially powerful aids to self-discovery. Anyone who’s committed to awakening the soul’s potential and living a meaningful life will find priceless help here!
– Jean Benedict Raffa, author, Dream Theatres of the Soul, and Healing the Sacred Divide
Wake Up to Your Dreams is an inspiring book with a universal message, a practical guide that speaks to the reader in clear language that flows naturally and effortlessly from its author. The author generously shares her own dreams and demonstrates how they have guided her toward her authentic self.
– Hallfríður Ragnheidardottir, poet and IDS certified dreamworker, Reykjavik, Iceland
Justina Lasley brings timely and valuable guidance in the quest to understand our waking lives by delving into our dreams. . . . . Justina has been on our morning show several times and her content is always timely and interesting.
– Lauren Raycroft, Associate Producer, Lowcountry Live! WCIV-TV ABC News
It looks as though Justina Lasley has done it again! Wake Up to Your Dreams is poised to take us to a new and exciting level. Justina’s DreamSynergy process deepens our understanding of dreams, particularly through a variety of journaling techniques.
– Jeremy Taylor, DMin, author, professor at Graduate Theological Union, founding member of IASD
You gave a brilliant talk, were poised, at ease, clearly familiar with your subject, encouraging to the audience, solicited dialogue and made everyone feel at ease while presenting a very professional persona – all the qualities that a public speaker needs including a very well organized talk by someone who thoroughly knows her subject.
– Lee Irwin, PhD, author and professor, College of Charleston
Absolutely one of the most dynamic, powerful, insightful, intriguing workshops I’ve attended – EVER!
– Springbank Workshop participant
As a radio guest, Justina Lasley is very knowledgeable with a sense of humor that makes her a pleasure to speak with. I look forward to having her return to our Alive at Five program again in the near future…
– David Leonard, Alive at Five Host, AM 1450 KYNT Yankton, SD